To do in Atxurra Country Hotel-Apartment
The Busturialdea Urdaibai area combines the advantages of land and sea to allow you to enjoy nature and take part in an endless number of sporting activities.
Along the coast you can go surfing, windsurfing, sailing, canoeing, scuba diving, etc. (www.urdaibai.com)
For those of you who love the countryside and the mountains, there is a network of paths for walkers (www.busturialdeaurdaibai.com) ,as well as mountain bike routes (www.urdaibai.org) that allow you to discover the hidden natural and ethnographic treasures of the reserve.
The Urdaibai wetlands are a stopping off point for migratory birds on their way to North Africa, making this the perfect spot for bird watching. (www.birdcenter.org).
Bermeo´s port offers tourist routes by boat and whales sightings. (www.hegaluze.com)
At the Urdaibai area you can find wine tourism activities and Txakoli tasting. (www.bizkaikotxakolina.org)
The Urdaibai area offers a multitude of cultural and historical possibilities, where you can visit many different kinds of museums and places of interest, such as:
- Guggenheim Bilbao Museum
- Bizkaia Bridge at Portugalete
- Fishermen’s Museum at Bermeo
- Torre Madariaga (Urdabai Biosphere Reserve interpretation centre)
- Casa de Juntas (Parlement) and Gernika´s Tree
- Museum of Euskal Herria at Gernika
- Museum of Peace at Gernika
- Roman ruins at Forua
- Santimamiñe caves at Kortezubi
Book on our website:
- Best price online guaranteed.
- Free cancellation 24 hours in advance.